Thursday 23 October 2014

Don't be a martyr!






You may have heard me say this before in others posts. People from the past. Those who just don't resonate with your frequency anymore.

You may know someone in your life that you just can't tolerate being around... how can you know if someone is on a lower vibration? If by being around them , talking to them , you just don't feel good or right.

It is important to remember we all go through different waves of feelings and emotions.. I'm talking about those people that are ALWAYS negative and no matter what you try to do to make see things different more positive  way.. they just don't or maybe they don't want to? These are the people that we just have to sort of not have around us in anyway.

You'll find if you're near such a person you may end up feeling a bit agitated or frustrated.. this is because you are not on the same wavelength or vibrational frequency and it just doesn't feel good being around them at all.

Don't feel guilty if such a person is a close friend or family member. Some of the worst people I have even known in terms of low vibrations were actually  former family members and former friends! Former because I am not in touch with them for a long time now.. and with good reason! I know someone like me who is all about high vibes and positivity.. it doesn't seem likely.. but I think that's why because I saw what they were like and I made a vow to myself to become a better, happier and more positive person and I don't let anything else define me, not life experience, not upbringing, I define me. I choose to be a happy and positive person no matter what.

So you see, no matter what your history, your upbringing, your circumstances, you can change your attitude and behaviour to be more positive, and a better high vibe life.

So what type of people am I talking about: These are the people that always try to cause arguments, chaos.. and you know what.. I just didn't want to be a part of it and I will never be in any way! They're always jealous. They never encourage you. They always put you down. They attention seek all the time, moan all the time, they think it  is always about them ( it's not!)  and they have a bad attitude all the time. If you're happy about a good thing that has happened they'll always try to find something bad and would love to cause an argument to make things negative.. I think these people are just not happy with who they are..

Anyway, I just don't get these type of people.. they're always on about this or that which happened to them.. they have a victim mentality.. well you know what I don't think we should let negative past experiences define who we are now. I certainly don't! No way! Think about it like this, say someone did something to you in the past which you are still holding onto. you're holding onto that anger..? why would you do that to yourself? Wasn't it enough that the person who acted badly towards you.. did that in the past? Why are you still allowing them to be anywhere near your thoughts or your Now? Think about it that way. And hopefully even out of your dislike for that person.. you will just stop giving them or the negative memory any more attention!

What's that saying: " I remove negative people and therefore make room for positivity in my life"


Maybe I'm not alone and that perhaps  every family has that one person that tries to cause chaos... I'll say this now, those low vibe energies whether in physical planes or spiritual planes.. should just fall into a frequency fully separate from the other normal, happy and positive people, where they'll be either alone or with others like them and see how they like being around more people like themselves! Maybe that's the only way they'll change? Or maybe not? Who knows.

Because these are the people that without them.. ahhh the world would be oh so very much nicer :-)


I'm a kind person and I'm about positivity. But let's face it.. there is just no hope with some people!

So I'm writing this to say, be kind be positive to yourself and others.. BUT if you come across these types that are just always low vibe... DON'T be a martyr! Just move on and limit your contact with them. You will thank yourself for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment